Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Conspiracy Continues...


Here's one for the campfire...just relating to a Patriot... one of the communications of the week... the conversation may be taking hold out there in different places...



Thank you very much for moving ahead as the leader of the Truth (and the Free World) in this mass charade. I wrote you before, wishing you would take on the establishment, both political parties, and the media. I thank God you did. Finally, it appears that you are getting behind their curtain...and I sense they are not happy about it.

Today, in Morris' Lunch Alerts, he said there was a deal behind the Clinton-Obama advertisement on killing Bin Laden. This deal for a few million dollars of old campaign debt to be paid off by Obama fundraisers? Give me a break, Dick! I am much more likely to believe that Clinton is helping Obama fill his "hope chest" with millions so he can leave the country. If Obama heads home to Africa, the remnants of the democrat party are left to the Clintons, and Hillary will easily win election over the rich-white-guy.

Two things I see happening, which may interrupt the time line, are what you seem to be accomplishing in the shadows. Firstly, keeping the heat on Obama so he can't breathe without a teleprompter...and secondly, trying to get the establishment Republicans to a brokered convention.

I have some knowledge of psychology, and I think Obama is near a break. I truly believe that three or four well directed questions could call him out and he will break! He doesn't have any answers and he doesn’t want to be President anymore; he wants to be left alone with whatever concept he has of his legacy. At the base of it all, he is sniffling Muslim child who wants to go home and play golf. As long as he has enough money to keep people around to do his bidding, he is ready to leave. He did what he was supposed to do, and now he wants to be left alone. (Sooner or later someone is going to mention "high treason" and he's gone. He’s not Mandela and he didn’t sign on for martyrdom.)

Unfortunately, I think the establishment has -sold out/dealt with- the idea that he is leaving, so they don't want to interrupt the process and condemn the country to a Constitutional Crisis. The Judicial Branch, the Congress, the bureaucrats and the media are collectively compliant, while you, and Floyd and a few others, are the only ones who stand for the people as the charade continues. Maybe we need a Constitutional Crisis! We have to take the government back from the politicians sooner or later, may as  well be now.

As far as the possibilities for the election, the establishment Republicans are saying they’re having their way, but Ron Paul is sneaking around with a bunch of wrenches. So, maybe it's not as much a sure thing, as they’d like you to believe. I don't know where you stand with the nominee, but something needs to happen, and the pickings are slim.

It's not PC to say it, but the Mormons of whom I’m aware, are not Christians. It's more like a great 'Christian' Pyramid Marketing Scheme in the sky where JHWH and Joseph Smith are on top. Jesus Christ and the guys on the top floor of that building in Salt Lake City are the next level and so on. Mitt must be pretty far up there, because his Daddy was, and there you have it. But so are Huntsman, Reid, Gary Johnson and a bunch more. I just can't understand why people buy into that stuff. (Actually I do understand, because it's a Money Train.)

Since I have a pretty nice size target on my back, I'm not sure I'll be sending you a lot more from the street, but I hope this letter finds you well, together with your dreams of saving our Republic. Although most of my money went by the way of Bush and the 'hope and change' since then, I’m sending you a little of what I have left, so good luck with raising what you need to win this thing. (Money's getting more worthless every day anyway.)

Maybe you can look back at what I sent you in the December communiqué. (Jan 19 blog) In the notes, I quoted Henry Mucci and I'm sticking with it today..."nothing in our lives...will ever be...as important as this is..."

God Bless You (and me)


No comments:

Post a Comment