Sunday, May 6, 2012

Staying The Course

Unknown dropped by the campfire yesterday. (That's actually a friend's name and I have many friends with the same name, because of our work.) Comments regarding the post, Lazy or Stupid, which was my open letter to Congress where I send my thoughts and they ignore them.

Unknown chose a stick deliberately, stuck it in the white embers at the center of the fire...

"I wonder if we will ever see a ballot with the final, premium choice: d) none of the above. They are all part of the same game at different levels.  Their silence buys their protection at our expense. Good luck." 


Then he went along, but maybe he'll return. 

Great insight though. None of the Above. That answer, in itself, is the answer... another response NOT on their list of possibilities. Last night, because of another conversation regarding the date, I was thinking about the Mexican state of mind when they won freedom from the French in Battle of Puebla, 1862. It was an unlikely victory for Seguin, but the prize of liberation must have been exhilarating. We were taught in school that our founders and fathers fought and won that freedom for us, yet I look at the mind control madness of the media and the government control of everything and... I don't have the exhilarating feeling of Liberty anymore. How about you?   

The only thing they don't control yet, are some campfires and the minds which have not forsaken "dreams and noble motives". Big brother is doing his best to control both and eliminate those citizens who throw off the shackles which bind us to the status quo.

Inaction is a choice, my friends, so call out the enemy wherever you can and support those who do. Even if you're 'unknown', please feel free to sit down here and say a few words, I'll welcome the company, and I'll post it. I may not say much now, because I don't have to much time to spend here. I don't advertise this site, so I don't get much feedback; however, sometimes I "go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence."

The past is meeting the future everyday, and a future clash is becoming apparent. GodSpeed.


LoneWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment