My friends, we are allowing it. I have allowed it. I tried to change things in 1982 when I penned the Conspiracy To Commit Liberty, but after it was disregarded, I was disheartened and stopped my pursuits. Now the results of
I'll be making another run at saving our freedom...if you join, it will be important that you understand the strength and determination of the enemy.
I just wrote the following letter to Pete Sessions, who it the U.S. Congressman from my district. If something happens, I'll let you know. If an accident happens to me, it wasn't.
Are We Too Dumb To Understand?
Mr. Pete Sessions
Congress of the United States
Dear Mr. Sessions,
I am very very disappointed in you and your counterparts in the U.S. Congress. You are charged with taking care of the people's business and yet the greatest fraud in the history of the country is taking place on your watch! What is the matter with you?
Are you an American or not? Are you a Patriot or are you for sale like all the other politicians? You allow the Main Steam Media to co-opt the message of freedom and allow a foreigner to act as Commander of our Armed Forces! SHAME ON YOU!!
Does anyone in your office understand what is really going on with Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the evidence he has uncovered regarding the Selective Service application for Obama? Why are you not looking into this? Obama, in person, swore under oath that the information on that form was true. If it was legitimate, why was it forged? What information had to be changed?
Why are all the immigration documents and visas for the week of Obama's birth missing? Are you asking yourself this question? Do you have an answer or do you think the people who voted for you are too stupid to understand the fraud which is being committed? Why are you aiding and abetting the crime?
Please let me know why you are not pursuing the fact that this President has not been vetted, cannot or will not confirm his citizenship and you are allowing the Press to hide all of this. Just look and the EVIDENCE! Then look at who is hiding the TRUTH from the American people. YOU!! And you took an oath which you should be choking on!
Send me a response to this as soon as possible. Although I may appear as just one of your constituents, I may be a greater majority than you think!
L. W. Bryant
Dallas 75225
I wonder if we will ever see a ballot with the final, premium choice: d) none of the above. They are all part of the same game at different levels. Their silence buys their protection at our expense. Good luck.
ReplyDelete