Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Letter To A Patriot (maybe you)

This is a copy of a letter sent to a Patriot who I believe is important to the cause of Liberty. As you know, I've not surrendered "dreams" or forgotten our "noble motives". You will not surrender, nor will I.

So, we sit around the campfire and continue our conversation on "how best to survive a world where evil breeds profit and virtue none at all." (The Conspiracy Continues)

I think we have run out of time. Even the Republicans in Congress are not doing their sworn duties to uphold the constitution. I agree that the upcoming election is a "maybe", at best, and I'm afraid our nation is in need of a drastic change in a hurry. I've been studying some old notes running back to mid-eighties and decided to resurrect a previous attempt at changing the world. The best attempt at change recently, was Taking America Back where Farah suggested we organize, go on the offensive, and disregard the mantra of the Politically Correct.  Despite his blueprint and the TEA party movement, it now appears the Media Machine is successfully beating us into submission, and no one is organizing the task of taking it back. Where are the organized conservatives? The ‘Country Class’, the ‘Partly of Freedom’ that Angelo Codevilla wrote about.

"We need to walk to Trenton tonight and surprise the enemy when and where they least expect it." That's my take on what George Washington told the troops.  Looking at the apparent hopelessness in the colonist’s situation, and seeing where we are now, this may be the time for us Conservatives to change something. I appreciate everyone's work on change to date, but what we are doing isn’t working.

I know hopeless is an absolute word, but I’m looking at two past-Governor mega-millionaires who are running for President. If these people who are running did not fix problems when they could… with what they had… what makes us think they can fix problems now? We question them, and they dismiss conservatism in favor of the status quo. Even Conservative (?) Media. No one, except a few in Cyberspace, are attempting to do anything substantial to stop the bureaucratic machine, and that's just talk.

Back in the '80s, I wrote a screenplay called A Conspiracy To Commit Liberty. It was about Americans attempting to break the system in such a way to return power to the states. When Reagan got a grip and the economy turned around, the interest in my political emphasis waned. Rightfully so, yet the short-lived truths of Reaganism were hijacked by the bureaucrats (and both political parties) as they all ran to reap the benefits of their corruption.

Fast-forward to today. I'm writing to you because the corruption has grown far worse than anyone knew it would under a Republican administration, followed by the Nightmare only Satan could have ordained and Allah's disciple could have completed. It has been up to us to stop it, and we tried; yet we failed. The TEA Party stalled for lack of consistency, uniform leadership, and one collective voice. 'Evil triumphs' while we watch. Well, some people write, some people read... but, NO ONE draws a line in the sand or plants a flag when the majority of Americans would rally if given the chance.

I'm asking you to consider a new possibility for our recovering Liberty, that is, if there’s anything to the theory of ‘six degrees of separation’.  If a certain number of things happen, we can make something else happen. You talk to a few people and they make a move…others follow. I believe in the power of Jehovah God in what is happening today, and I believe he gave us opportunities that are improved by our working together.

In Taking America Back, Farah wrote a call to arms and a Declaration…Contract with the Constitution. I think that message has gotten us halfway (say three degrees) to everybody. I believe we are thinking the same. Now, the answer lies in a new plan and a final surge.

The strategy of the '82 screenplay, "The Conspiracy" included a group of concerned Americans who met and formulated a plan. Then, it was a third party candidacy which was used for distraction while representatives made contact with the governors of each state. (I'm not advocating that strategy for now, but the concept remains.) The States, in which the candidate won the popular vote, offered a Declaration of Independence to the Federal government in order to force the government to balance the Budget. Although the bureaucrats and politicians didn’t want it, the people did! Just the idea that people were voting for a chance to overthrow the government monopoly is quite attractive. Talk about a Media nightmare.

There are many people who trust the TEA party ideals, but the image has been faulted by the media. Millions of Americans are waiting for words and thoughts to turn into action, but no one is coming forward with a plan. I can see that the Republican elite is not up to the task of planning or oversight, yet the next election should give the people the chance to be heard on matters regarding the Truth. It is like the Obama "vetting" that has never taken place. The majority want justice for all the thugs that have co-opted our government. The people are ready for a Non-Politically Correct candidate to challenge The Obama Supremacy. The information is there if someone would use it. Maybe a group can figure out a way that an individual cannot. Anyway, it’s evident that we're rapidly losing a chance to save our future, or at least make an attempt at it. We need someone to organize the right people and get to a microphone.

The idea is: a couple of more degrees and we can get there. I was supposing... what if you convened a meeting of some capable Americans with the idea of formulating a strategy that might work for today? You have a gift of vision, of communication, and a network of the best minds in the country. You could summon a group; a strategist, polling specialist, constitutional law... you know the list and probably the people. How about your own staff? There has to be a group you trust who are already in your comfort zone. Please visualize such a meeting with a small group (with the Attorney’s General of a couple of States) and ask what can be done to return the power to the states. The election is now and it’s wide open. What would it cost just to ask if it’s possible? Can we write a plan?

The fact is, the good guys don't have a leader, the TEA Party needs a new face (and name), and we need a strategy. The people are ready… and we’re praying that you will consider the job. (Or is something going on already.)

I considered sending you pleas about 'dreams surrendered' or 'common men with a noble motive', but you know the drill because your writings are complete with the same passion. I only hope that you can figure out a way to make all the dominoes fall in the right sequence to make a landslide next November. I know the people will rally. But I’m out of words, and it really comes down to this letter and how you receive it. This is too big for anyone to do alone. Please pray about it. The right group and Divine Guidance. Are you interested in in trying it?

There was a very important conversation between Capt. Robert Prince and Lt. Col. Henry Mucci the night before the Great Raid to free the 500 prisoners at Cabanatuan Prison Camp in '45.

Prince:  "Colonel."
Mucci:  "The others are starting to lose faith, aren't they?"
Prince:  "They won't let you down, Sir."
Mucci:  "It's not about letting me down, we’re trying to raise a fine unit and they deserve their shot at glory..."
Prince:  "I don't suppose any of us are in this for the glory, Sir."
Mucci:  "I'm not talking about publicity, Bob... "I'm talking about the kind of glory you carry inside you for the rest of your life, knowing you've done something worth remembering...so they made a difference.  The only recognition I want is for the boys in that camp.  Nothing...in our lives...will ever be as important as this is..."
Prince: "Sir."

I don't think anything in our lives will be as important as this is. The people are ready. And, if we have the right leader, we'll figure it out. I think we can walk the nine miles to Trenton.

May God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment